POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : vcard is dead for the moment : Re: vcard is dead for the moment Server Time
11 Aug 2024 09:27:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: vcard is dead for the moment
From: Peter Popov
Date: 12 Aug 1999 05:29:48
Message: <37b9338b.32153912@204.213.191.228>
On Wed, 11 Aug 1999 13:48:30 -0400, Matt Giwer
<mgi### [at] giwersworldorg> wrote:

>	In courtesy, it is endend.

Matt,

just out of curiousity... I remember someone rendered a couple of
cartoon characters from a cartoon I've never seen (Central Park?), and
someone replied "Oh, my God, they've rendered Kenny!" I am almost sure
my memory has betrayed me (which I consider normal at 5:40 a.m. after
a 20 hours' drive) so can you please tell me a) if this is where you
got your sig from and b) who/when started this thread? (so that I can
have some fun again) and c) who is Kenny? :)

Peter Popov
ICQ: 15002700